Giving back to our communities is a big part of our Team Blue Culture. We encourage team members to contribute to charitable organizations. Annually, Drexel will match 2x your donation up to $200 per team member to assist in supporting charities that are important to Drexel Team Members Example: You donate $100, Drexel will double your donation and donate $200 on your behalf.
What is considered a charitable organization?
Charitable Organizations are groups organized for purposes other than generating profit and no part of the organization’s income is distributed to its members, directors, or officers. Charitable Organizations include public charities and private foundations such as churches, hospitals, qualified medical research organizations affiliated with hospitals, etc. Crowdfunding platforms such as GoFundMe raise money for some awesome causes, however they are not considered a charitable organization that Drexel can match.
What do I need to submit for Drexel to match my donation?
You’ll need to complete the information below and submit an acknowledgment letter or receipt for the donation made. .
Who is eligible to submit for the Drexel Charity Match?
The Charity Match program is only available to current, full-time team members.
What if my organization does not meet these guidelines?
If your organization does not meet the Charitable Organization guidelines we encourage you to have a conversation with your Head Coach. There are many ways that Drexel can help support organizations that are important to you!
Charities We Support
- All Saints Catholic Church
- American Cancer Society – Relay for Life
- Berlin Community Scholarship
- Boltonville Voluneteer Fire Dept
- Boys and Girls Club
- Brookfield East High School
- Brownsville Lions Club
- Campbellsport Athletic Association
- Campbellsport Fire Department
- Campbellsport Future Farmers of America
- Campbellsport Lions Club
- Cedar Community Foundation
- Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Center
- City Church of Compton
- City of Kiel Police Department
- Cougar Booster Club
- Divine Savior Catholic School
- Eden Boy Scouts Troup 730
- Eden Fire Department
- Farmers & Merchants Charity Challenge
- Fondy Junior Football
- Glenbeulah Fire Department
- Habitat for Hummanity
- Hermitage- Forest Sportsmans
- Hingham Athletic Assocation
- Hingham Reformed Church
- Holy Christina Stahl Foundation
- Kettle Moraine Players, Inc
- Kettle Moraine Sportsman Association
- Kewaskum Athletic Club
- Kewaskum Girls Basketball
- Keys Scholarship Fund
- Kiel Area Community Chest
- Kiel Area School District
- Kiel Fire Department
- Kiel Kiwanis
- Kiel Soccer Booster Club
- Michael Frachiche Memorial
- Okauchee Lake Yacht Club
- Oostburg Christian School
- Quarry Quest Foundation
- Random Lake Rod & Gun Club
- Ripon Rotary Club
- Saint Isidere The Farmer
- Salem U.C.C – Wayne Church
- Shepherd of the Hills
- Smithson Benefit
- St Anne Fire Department
- St Charles Parish and School
- St Killan Church
- St Matthews Church- Campbellsport
- United Methodist Church
- VFW Post 1908
- Walk 4 Hearing
- Waukesha Catholic Schools
- Waukesha Deputy Sherriff Association
- Waukesha West High Marching Band
- Waukesha Wings Hockey
- West Bend School District