Welcome to Drexel Book Club 1.0!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
Drexel book club gives our full-time team members a chance to enhance themselves by reading 10 pre-selected books that cover a range of topics directly related to our core values.
Once you fill out this form, the first three books will be shipped directly to your house with the cost of the books being covered by us! If Audiobooks are more your speed, you may purchase on your own and submit an expense report through Paylocity for a reimbursement on the costs. Each time you finish a book, you must set up a meeting with your head coach to discuss the book AND you must also write a book report and email it to Caitlin Stoll, Ali Hilgart, and your Head Coach. When you finish the set of books you are on, email Ali Hilgart and she will send you the next round of books.
The list of pre-selected books is as follows:
- Fish – Stephen C Lundin
- Carpenter – Jon Gordon
- Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh
- Raving Fans – Ken Blanchard
- Chop Wood Carry Water – Joshua Medcalf
- Extreme Ownership – Jocko Willink
- Setting the Table -Danny Meyer
- Unbroken – Laura Hillenbrand
- Burn Your Goals – Jamie Gilbert and Joshua Medcalf
- The Magic of Thinking Big – David Schwartz
If you finish all 10 books within a year of your book club start date, then you will receive a $1,000 payroll bonus!
*If you have completed Book Club 1.0, please click over to sign up for Book Club 2.0